HALF-DAY COOKING COURSE
(from 8h30 to 13h30)
Drop by to sense more flavors of our home land
1. All guests will be picked up at 8h30 from the hotel to Secret Garden and refresh with our welcome drinks.
2. Stroll to the local market, together we will experience the daily life of Hoi An through its symphony which is made of fresh greens, aromatic spices or the warm welcome of vendors. Drop somewhere to collect a few ingredients for our recipes.
3. Come back home to prepare all the materials just bought from the market. Let see how skillfully a Vietnamese maiden handles her daily job. As usual, her home party would be held with 4 or 5 dishes , which is enough to give you appetite since the very first try.
4. During 2hrs, we will cook dish by dish ourselves after observing the chef's performance. Garnishing is also an important part of Vietnamese cuisines which will be briefly performed by the chef.
5. Enjoy our just-been-made dishes, added with a salad, bread and dessert to fulfill your lunch.
6. Each person will be awarded a certificate which is signed and stamped by Secret Garden manager to affirm your pass of this cooking course.
7. Finish at approximately 1h30 pm. End of the day!
* Pick-up from the hotel.
* 1 welcome drink at Secret Garden.
* Market walk and local English speaking guide.
* Local English speaking chef.
* Cooking demonstration and dinner.
* Gift from Secret Garden.
* Drinks are excluded in the package price.
* Free of charge for the 1st child under 6yrs (50% for 2nd child and above).
* 25% discount for the 1st child from 6yrs to 10yrs (full charge for 2nd child and above).
* Minimum of 2 people are required for the tour operate.
PRICE PER PERSON
(include 1 towel and 1 short drink for welcoming)
(1 F.O.C for every group 16 pax)